Subject: Re: PMAG-CA data structures
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Doran <ad@psn.ie>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/14/1999 20:11:18
Ok. Somebody please stop me if they think I'm doing something wrong,
but... The two PMAG-CA accelerated operations I've recognised so far
are 'vertical scroll' and 'filled rectangle'. These look pretty simple
to implement, and with any luck I should be able to do that. The interface
with the card stays the same, it always seems to be a (two byte as far as
I remember, I did this late last night) opcode with command
specific data following.

Forgive my ignorance, but is it possible to compile a -current kernel
on 1.3.2/pmax, and end up with a bootable, ECOFF image? Do I need to
build a cross-compiler and ECOFF versions of binutils?

Andy.