Subject: Re: patches to emacs 20.3
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <s_frueau@ira.uka.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/30/1999 12:48:49
Hello!

> The following patches let the FSF emacs-20.3 distribution compile and
> build cleanly on NetBSD-pmax 1.3I, save for some emacs-20.3/src/Makefile
> glitches (the latter may or may not be due to changes in our sh
> (from the recent FreeBSD fixes and/or the bug that broke  LintSysNormal.c)

I will try them on NetBSD/pmax 1.3.3, and if it works I will put that
into our emacs package and reenable mips.

I don't have the logfile when I tried the package as it is at the
moment, but I recall some problems with sh too (this was on 1.3.3, so
its unlikely it suffered from the latest sh bug).

Greets
      Thorsten