Subject: PR#6648: sfb screen offsets
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/28/1999 20:58:00
I'd like to get this fixed for 1.3.4.  But I dont have a monitor that
works on a SFB. Could someone verify the patch in this PR really
works, and

       a) puts the output in the right place with rcons
          on a 1280x1024 sfb
       b) the X cursor ends up in the right place on a 1280x1024 monitor
       c) xev shows the correct screen offset for a mouse-click mouse on
          on a 1280x1024 sfb

       d) puts the output in the right place with rcons
          on a 1024x768 sfb
       e) The X cursor ends up in the right place on a 1024x768 monitor
       f) xev shows the correct screen offset for a mouse-click mouse on
          on a 1024x768 sfb

If we can do that, I'll commit the suggested patch and  close the PR.