Subject: Re: packages on 1.3.2
To: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.Stanford.EDU>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/12/1998 15:51:09
On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:21:17 -0800 (PST)  Bill Studenmund wrote:

> We are experimenting with getting a 133 up running 1.3.2, and are running
> into problems w/ packages.
>
> I know 1.3.3 is almost out, and we'll try it after XMass, but we were
> trying to get things up with the 1.3.2 CD we bought. :-)

Just an idea - have you tried using the -current ssh package instead of
the one on the CD?  I'm not sure whether your comment about using the CD
is for the sake of 1.3.2, or you want _everything_ to come of the CD :)

> The problem we have is that the ssh package isn't finding the
> librsaref.so.2.0 library, which is in fact sitting in /usr/pkg/lib. I've
> applied the 1.3.2 libc patch, and thought I'd seen the solution to this
> problem go by. Can someone briefly remind me?

I can't recall anything, but if it was a rsaref problem, I'm in the
wrong country to help :-)

Simon.