Subject: 3maxplus HW documentation?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Bob Lantz <avenger@leland.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/04/1998 17:59:11
Does anyone have pointers for 3maxplus hardware documentation?  In
particular, I am interested in the IO asic, the scc, and the mouse.  [It
looks like interrupts are enabled correctly, but I am just *not getting any
mouse interrupts* - the counter (intrcnt[2]) doesn't advance! The
ioasic/interrupt code has been rewritten since 1.3.2, and I have been
looking at the old and new code, but I am not sure I understand the hardware
well enough to figure out exactly what is going wrong.]

Alternately, if 1.3.3 fixes the r4k gdb problems, I could just switch to
1.3.3... all I want is an OS where both the mouse and gdb work.  ;-)

Best regards,
Bob Lantz