Subject: Used hardware sources for DEC 5000/20 & 200
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Jean-Pierre Hofer <hofer@wgh.ch>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/20/1998 20:26:55
Hello,

I am looking for the following hardware in the order to improve DECstations
5000/20 and 5000/200 and install NetBSD/pmax on each :

- Framebuffers PMAGB-BA
- Memory modules MS01-CA and MS02-CA

Could someone tell me some cheap sources for such obsolete DEC hardware ?
I know many resellers of DEC used hardware but their prices are always very,
very high and a single DEC framebuffer is sometimes more expensive than a
complete old used workstation with graphic on board from HP for example !

Some advice ?  Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Jean-Pierre Hofer
hofer@wgh.ch