Subject: Re: netbsd-pmax and IPv6
To: None <dillema@huygens.org>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/07/1998 01:25:21
On Fri, 06 Nov 1998 15:07:08 +0100  Feico Dillema wrote:

> I just subscribed to this mailing-list, as I just finshed installing
> netbsd-pmax for the first time.
>
> Now, the following question is probably a FAQ but I couldn't find out
> from the www-site precisely what graphics boards are supported by
> NetBSD-pmax. Is it correct that: PMAG-D is not supported, and PMAG-BA
> is supported?

If you've only just subscribed, you would have missed my message of
about two hours ago referring to:
	http://www.NetBSD.ORG/Ports/pmax/models.html#supp-graphics
for a list of supported graphics cards.  This is cross-referenced in the
FAQ at:
	http://www.NetBSD.ORG/Ports/pmax/faq.html#video-support.

Your are correct in that the PMAG-D is not supported and the PMAG-BA is.

Simon.