Subject: Re: Tape Drives?
To: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.oscs.montana.edu>
From: bob evinger <revinger@marshallonline.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/01/1998 22:53:51
Thanks for the response. I updated the file, but I have a silly question.
I am use to making linux kernels, the layout looks a little different and
no obvious readme file in the top level of the source after I untarred
everything and ate up over half of my RZ56 :(

What do I need to do or go to find out about compiling a NetBSD kernel???

	thanks
	bob
Oh, I am not sure why the exabyte always comes up as 7. the address switch
on back appears to be connected. One of the guys I use to work with where
this system came from seem to think it had some smarts in it and
tries to negotiate for an available address. Dont know, but the code is
changed to give me 5 and 7 instead of 5 and 6. Now if I can just get
the kernel made.

Bob Evinger   |  19250 N. Livingston Road | revinger@marshallonline.com
WD9EKA        |  Marshall, IL 62441       |