Subject: more 3100 help?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: bob evinger <revinger@marshallonline.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/28/1998 22:53:27
First thanks to the 2 that responded to my request about mounting the
root filesystem during install. I thought I had successfully installed
1.3.2 onto my 3100 last night and it may very well be but when I
attempt to boot the installation I get a set of errors that
mean nothing to me. I installed netbsd on an rz55 that is device rz2.
I attempted to boot up with: boot -f rz(0,2,0)netbsd-1.3

when I do that I get the following rather quickly:

Boot: rz(0,2,0)netbsd-1.3

Excptn:     <vtr=UTLBM>
Excptn pc:  0x0
Creg:       0x2008<CE=0,IP6,EXC=RMISS>
Sreg:       0x300800000<CU1,CU0,CM,IPL=8>
Vaddr:      0x0
Sp:         0x801fff18
exit(-1)

And then I am back to the prom.

Am I not specifying the boot args correctly or can I not
put it on the rz2 device.  Or ?????????

thanks
	bob

Bob Evinger   |  19250 N. Livingston Road | revinger@marshallonline.com
WD9EKA        |  Marshall, IL 62441       |