Subject: new -current snapshot 1998-10-25
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/26/1998 14:35:18
hi all,

I made another -current snapshot from Sunday's source. It's in
ftp.netbsd.org:~ftp/pub/NetBND/arch/pmax/snapshot/1998-10-25/

This one includes prebuilt -current kernels, and I double-checked that
it has ld.so and ld.elf_so.

I'm interested in hearing how this works on
    a) machines with PMAGB-BB (sfbs with nonstandard resolution,
       i.e., anything but 1280x1024)
    b) 3100s.  the ibus-attach stuff should be fixed, but i havent
       yet duplicated the PR about tty state-munging (I'm using
       a serial console on mine, not enough keyboards).
    c) 5100s :)

If this snapshot works okay, I really _will_ try switching to egcs.