Subject: DS3100 memory?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: None <sethm@loomcom.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/23/1998 16:59:56
Hi all,

This is only about 50% on topic, so please forgive me!

I'm looking for more memory for my PMAX (DECstation 3100).  Does anyone
know where I can get a cheap source for MS01-AA memory modules?  NetBSD
does not like to run X11 on only 8MB :)  At least, not as well as I'd
like.

I've looked around online, but DEC resellers still want $300 for a
4MB upgrade kit, shockingly.  It's almost enough to make me want to
give up on my PMAX and see if one of them will give me $600 for the
memory in it ;)

Tips and leads would be appreciated!

-Seth
--
"The crux of the biscuit                           Seth J. Morabito
 is the apostrophe."  - Frank Zappa                sethm@loomcom.com