Subject: low level scsi formatting?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Obremski <obremski@alpha.fdu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/22/1998 18:31:34
Is there a utility (im looking and dont see one..yet) that will
let me low-level a scsi drive on my pmax? I've installed 1.3.2 on it,
and i think theres a bunch of bad blocks fsck/newfs didnt catch...i want
to low-level and see exactily whats wrong, and where. The only box
with scsi i have here is, unfortunatly, the pmax. I can netboot it fine...
im just looking fo rsomething that'll low level the drive.

Thanks for any pointers anyone can throw my way.

Greg

--

---
God may be my co-pilot...but the Devil's my bombadier.