Subject: Woo hoo.... working FB, but no X... and a few other Q's too..
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Collins <chris@teamikko.ml.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/22/1998 15:25:56
Hello all...

I've now got a PMAG-BA fitted to my DECstation 5000/240 and its working
so far... however I have a few questions as to how I should set a few
things up...

1) I can't get X to work....
   it keeps on failing with a "Can't set font path blahblahetc...." error
   message, and promptly dies shortly after.   I really need to get X to
   work if nothing else.

2) I can't remember what the console terminal type should be!!

3) [completely different topic] Has anybody managed to get PostgresQL
   to build?

anyways... Thanks guys [Especially Marc for sending me the PMAG-BA] :)

| Chris Collins        | This message was brought to you |
| ccollins@pcug.org.au | on 100% recycled electrons      |