Subject: Multiuser booting, etc
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Obremski <obremski@alpha.fdu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/20/1998 10:55:04
Yes, i know thos question is so old, it's..well..old.

It's also not in any FAQ on the netbsd.org homepage, and i havent set up
a netbsd/pmax box since just after 1.2 came out.

I dont remmeber how to make the ds5k/200 boot multiuser..bypassing asking
what its root disk/dump disk is, etc. I thought it was boot 5/rz0/netbsd n
....but its apparently not. :/

Thanks...

(also, it may be very helpful, in the future, if this were added to the
faq's...i know ive seen it float over the list more than once, i just
never remember what the answer is :/ )

--

---
God may be my co-pilot...but the Devil's my bombadier.