Subject: SYS_sigreturn undefined?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/15/1998 18:02:38
In order to combat the problems I've been having with "Profiling timer
expired" killing off some jobs, I re-supped and figured I'd make myself a
new kernel, but SYS_sigreturn isn't defined in sys/syscall.h anymore, and
thus arch/mips/mips/locore.S won't compile anymore.  What gives?  It's
been like this for the last week or so...  I redefined it, and everything
is happily compiling away, we'll see what happens in about an hour or two
when I try to boot the new kernel.  :)

----
  Aaron J. Grier  | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
    "anything but analog, man.  two cans and string beats dealing with
     resetting stuck modems, no matter how many insane whack-ass expect
     scripts [written] to deal with 'em." -- Skeezics Boondoggle