Subject: -current on a 3100
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: William O Ferry <WOFerry+@CMU.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/14/1998 11:12:15
    Out of curiosity, has anybody else tried running a -current kernel
recently on their 3100?  I mentioned a week or two ago that my 3100 was
hanging in the SCSI autoconfiguration.  I did a new sup last night, and
built both my regular config and a GENERIC kernel with the new sources.
Both lock up the machine at the same point.

    If anybody has any thoughts / suggestions on what could be wrong
it'd be greatly appreciated.  I miss my DEC...  =)

    Thanks in advance.

                                                          Will Ferry