Subject: Re: Cables & Frambuffers
To: None <Marc.Gutschner@frankfurt.netsurf.de>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/08/1998 13:48:16
"Marc.Gutschner" <marc@Frankfurt.NetSurf.DE>  wrote:
 > As this is just for my hobby I don't want to spend a gazillion of bucks
 > on this equipment. I'm open to any serious off with reasonable prices :)
 > An alternative would be "handmade" cables, if anyone has the pinout for
 > those cables mentioned above. The monitor cable is pretty straightforward
 > - if one can get these dang 3W3 connectors...

The keyboard pinout was posted by someone and it should be in the
archive.  I don't have it handy.

As for the video cables, _that_ one's easy... If you can find some old
Apollo workstations, of the DN3000/4000/3500/4500/5500 variety, their
frame-buffers use the same connectors...  Around here, you can't swing a
dead politician without hitting a spare apollo workstation.