Subject: Re: Shared-lib update for netbsd/pmax 1.3.2 on ftp.netbsd.org
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Philip Tait <pjt@phxase.allied.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/07/1998 07:01:06
Michael L. Hitch wrote:

> On Oct  6, 11:54am, Philip Tait wrote:
> > Michael L. Hitch wrote:
> >
> > >   I was able to build a dynamic loading version of perl.  I'll try to dig
> > > out my changes.
> >
> > That would be greatly appreciated!  Even if you can't find your changes, some hints as
> > to the correct compiler options would be most helpful.
>
> OK, here's what I used:

[....]

> Micahel

Michael may not be able to spell his own name, but he certainly knows his compiler/linker
options!  :-)   'make test' passed with flying colours.

What is the procedure for getting the updated 'hints/netbsd.sh' into the Perl
distribution?  Must it be approved by the NetBSD core before submission to the Perl
"pumpking"(?) ?

Thanks to Jonathan and Michael for resolving this problem.

--

Philip J. Tait.....AlliedSignal Engines, Phoenix, Az.....pjt@phxase.allied.com