Subject: Re: Abnormal mouse behaviour on Personal DS
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Brighten Godfrey <godfreyb@bigw.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/30/1998 21:13:46
Michael,

Thanks for your note. Given that it occurred on multiple systems, my
friend and I had thought that it was a driver problem. If you are able to
dig up your fix, we'd be very interested in trying it out!

Should this bug maybe be listed on the web page on the Known Bugs for the
5000/xx port?

Once again, thanks very much, and if your fix turns up, that'd be
excellent. :-)

~Brighten Godfrey
            Brighten Godfrey                   godfreyb@bigw.org
                       http://www.bigw.org/~godfreyb/