Subject: New web pages for NetBSD/pmax
To: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/26/1998 22:27:49
>Folks,

I've updated the NetBSD/pmax home page to the new look and feel as seen
>in the Alpha and Vax pages.  There's still a little work to go (look for
>some sections in red) - if you see any mistakes or have any info I'm
>missing can you either send-pr it or send it directly to me.  The new
>page is at http://www.NetBSD.ORG/Ports/pmax/index.html.

Looks great. Thanks for doing it!

Just a few niggles:

We sort-of support the 5100 (it's all there, but there's some
interrupt bugs.)

The 5500 has a SCSI adaptor in place of the sii-based DSSI interface
on the 5400, and a second Generation Ethernet Controller (SGEC).

i didn't where the PROM-revision buglist went, maybe you can make a
link from the "notes on system models"?

I think Ted Lemon should be listed as previous portmaster, and Michael
Hitch, Tohru Nisimura, and yourself as developers, too.

otherwise, thanks again...