Subject: Re: 5000/200 question
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Greg Obremski <obremski@alpha.fdu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/21/1998 19:45:07
Uhm

DOH

i dont believe i left the framebuffer in. *smacks self on head with large
hammer*

its been a less than cheery day ;)

Thanks for the help :) Right on target, as usual.

Greg

On Mon, Sep 21, 1998 at 04:33:22PM -0700, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	Have you tried pulling the framebuffer?
> 	It "worked for me" :)
> 	Now I have to find disk and other stuff to make my /200 useful.
> 	(I _would_ have to have a PMAG-F :/
>
> 		David/absolute
>
> 	 -=-  "Just adding to the wrinkles on his deathly frown"  -=-

---
God may be my co-pilot...but the Devil's my bombadier.
---
Greg Obremski
Professional Asshole
---
All opinions expressed in this email are correct. If you don't like that,
get over it, and understand that you're never right.