Subject: 5000/200 question
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Obremski <obremski@alpha.fdu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/21/1998 19:29:10
Hey all,

A while ago i saw a bunch of posts on how to make a 5000/200 use
a serial console as opposed to a monitor...how can i make it use a
serial console WITHOUT a monitor :) I dont have a DEC monitor here to
make any changes to the prom, so i'm kinda limited to this vt320 here.

Anyone know of a way to make this use the vt320 off the bat? I wont even
have access to a dec monitor..just the /200, hard drive, and serial console.

Thanks,

Greg

--

---
God may be my co-pilot...but the Devil's my bombadier.