Subject: Re: Lock-up during libc make?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
From: William O Ferry <WOFerry+@CMU.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/21/1998 02:34:19
Excerpts from mail: 21-Sep-98 Re: Lock-up during libc make?  by Simon
Burge@telstra.com.
> I built -current with August 13 sources on a 3100, 24MB RAM, 400MB
> DEC RZ25, /usr/src mounted of an Ultrix server, /usr/obj off the same
> fileserver.
>
> This machine seems quite solid but it doesn't get _that_ much use.

    Hrm.  Okay, sounds like it's a problem on my end then.  This machine
has been idle other than doing the build.  I also verified, the kernel
DOES have DDB active.  But hitting the "Do" key doesn't drop into DDB.
Was this disabled at some point (or is my memory shot)?  Is there a key
to drop into DDB?

    Thanks again.

                                                          Will Ferry

 William O Ferry  <woferry@CMU.EDU> | finger: woferry@Light.RES.CMU.EDU