Subject: Re: Missing _mips.mk in gnu/usr.bin/gdb ?
To: port-pmax@netbsd.org, Marc Gutschner <Marc.Gutschner@triplan.com>
From: Richard van den Berg <R.vandenBerg@inter.NL.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/01/1998 09:51:43
Hello Marc,

On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, Marc Gutschner wrote:

> Another thing: With the 1.3.2 kernel the machine with a TZ30 will just
> crash and re-boot when I do something like a "tar tv". When using a
> kernel built from last fridays 'sup' the tape works but xdm seems to
> wreak havoc on the console keyboard mapping, i.e. I get wiered results
> from pressing keys, like it prints '7' when I press 'r' :-( I can
> rlogin to the box just fine and all seems to be well - it's just the
> console that get's mangled :-(

Is that on the 5000/25? If so, it might be the acces bus driver (if it's
hasn't changed yet). I while ago I read that under load the mouse goes
weird and it is caused by the acces bus driver and I have seen it happen
on my DS5000/25, never worked with the keyboard under load though.

Regards,

Richard