Subject: Re: A quick X question.
To: Jason Henry Parker <henry@freezer.humbug.org.au>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/20/1998 12:05:30
On Aug 21, 12:52am, Jason Henry Parker wrote:
> This has bugged me for a little while now, but I'm setting up a friend's
> pmax to be a workstation, so I want to have it fixed.  My credibility
> is at stake!  :)
>
> The up- and down-arrow keys on my LK401 don't repeat under X.  Even
>    xset r 170
> doesn't work (170 being the keysym code given by xev).
>
> Is this a known problem?  Is there a fix?

  I think this has been mentioned before by someone a while back, so I
would say it's a known problem.  I suspect it may be due to changes I made
when trying to get the right shift key on the LK501 keyboard on a Personal
DECstation to work.

  I think I have an updated X server someplace that may fix this problem.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			mhitch@montana.edu
Computer Consultant