Subject: rz23s anybody?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/19/1998 16:24:48
http://www.onsale.com/category/inv/00000291/00846711.htm

10 connor cp3100s (rz23s) for US$49...

I already have four rz23s I'm trying to get into a ccd, if I can keep
1.3.2 from spontaneously rebooting under heavy disk load.  I know Michael
Hitch addressed some of these problems on the 5000/200 in -current, but I
have a 5000/240, and am going to try pulling cards to eliminate possible
spontaneous interrupts before I suck down kernel sources at 28.8k. :)

----
  Aaron J. Grier  | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
  "No one's jumped off the top of the [Windows] building here, so I guess
   that's a pretty good indicator that it can't be all that bad."
    -- Rob Bennett, Microsoft group product manager, on Windows 98