Subject: Re: This must be an FAQ: disklabel?
To: Jay Maynard <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Marc Gutschner <Marc.Gutschner@triplan.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/18/1998 09:10:42
Hi !

While playing around a little bit with the (infamous?) "Sokolov"-Kernel =
on my VS3100 I stumbled over something very similar. When I debugged =
what was going on I found out that 'disklabel' get's really upset when =
the 'offset' field is missing from the disktab entry. I fixed the =
disktab file by inserting the appropriate 'oa', 'ob' etc. fields but ran =
into some other problems later on :-(

HTH,
Marc