Subject: Re: Keyboard cable
To: Parkinson, Tony (MED Brk) <ParkinsonT@plcbrk.siemens.co.uk>
From: Jan Sigurd Refvik <j.s.refvik@usit.uio.no>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/31/1998 14:43:23
On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Parkinson, Tony (MED Brk) wrote:

This is from 'Hardware installation guide':

1   GND
2   KEY.TX   Keyboard transmitted data
3   KEY.RX   Keyboard received data
4   +12V     Keyboard power
5   GND
6   MSE.RX   Mouse received data
7   MSE.TX   Mouse transmitted data
8   GND
9   GND
10  NC
11  NC
12  NC
13  +5V      Mouse power
14  -12V     Mouse power
15  GND

The keyboard and mouse was'nt listed in my doc's, but I can check my cable
by by the weekend if you'd like.
The keyboard use 4 pins if that helps, I don't know if's using a common
protocol.
The Mouse-plug is a 7 pin mini-din, like PS2 i think...

I'm using the 'hockeypuck' for now, but I cat try a Logitech tonigth...

Sigge.