Subject: 1.3.2 DS3100 X questions
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Deker <deker@digex.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/30/1998 23:20:21
I've got my DS3100 happily running 1.3.2 now (yay!) and I'm working on
getting X to run. I don't have the luxury of bunches of disk on this box,
so I want to leave the xfonts compressed and use the xfs approach to
running X. Upon starting xfs though, I'm seeing the following (after about
a 1 minute wait):

 _FontTransSocketCreateListener: failed to bind listener
 _FontTransSocketINETCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
 _FontTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to create listener for tcp

Any ideas on how to make this work?

Thanks

rob

"Off the keyboard, through the CPU, | deker@digex.net
out the transceiver, down the rj45  | Senior Operations Engineer
line, across the router, through    |
the Hub, out the gateway.           |
        Nothing but net."           |