Subject: Headless DS3100 ?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marc Gutschner <Marc.Gutschner@triplan.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/29/1998 08:30:06
Hi !

I just got my hands on a DECstation 3100 that has been stripped down to =
the bones - i.e. no RAM, no HD and no framebuffer thingy ! I have a pair =
of RZ23 in my VAXstation 3100 that I can plug into this little bugger =
and may be able to get my hands on a little bit of RAM. BUT I imagine it =
may be quite hard to find a replacement for the missing framebuffer. So =
my question is: Is it possible to run this beast headless like the =
VS3100 by hanging terminal off the printer port an flicking a switch ?

MTIA for any input,
Marc