Subject: Re: LoFI (DEcaudio) documentation?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/16/1998 10:11:06
Jonathan Stone wrote:

> Anyone know where to find documentation for writing a LoFi driver? I
> have a AV01B and external box (much thanks to David Curran) and I have
> the DEC Cambridge AF with source for an OSF/1 driver, but no actual
> info on the board, and nothing at all on the 5600 DSP chip.

  Can't help with the DEC stuff but do you mean 5600 or 56000?  Motorola has
"free" (ie. either free or cheap, can't recall) docs on the 56K family on a
web site somewhere.  I don't recall where at the moment but I know that I've
found it fairly easily.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/