Subject: Re: Apache & ld.elf_so
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@is.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/15/1998 15:38:04
>After much tracing through the code, I found out why the Apache DSO
>support doesn't work on NetBSD/pmax.
>I've written a simple test program which shows the same behavior.  All it
>does is dlopen() a library, dlclose() it, and tries to dlopen() it again.  It
>locks up on the second dlopen(). Is this a known behavior, or should I send a
>pr on it?

It sounds interesting.  Check PR database and if not found, submit
yours with, probably, "port-mips" tag.  I also recommend you send your
test program to tsubai@netbsd.org requesting to check whether he can
reproduce what you've found. (Mr. Tsubai is the NetBSD/newsmips
portmaster)

Tohru Nishimura
Nara Institute of Science and Technology