Subject: preliminary implementation of bus_dma
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/22/1998 14:05:19
Hi folks...

This morning I did a preliminary implementation of bus_dma for the
DECstation (after completely rewriting the DECstation bus_space
implementation last night).  It is still rough around the edges,
but should be enough for Matt Thomas to get the DEFTA driver working.

If anyone wants to play around with it and make it better, let me know,
and I'll be happy to answer questions... My motivation was simple to
act as a catalyst for change :-)

It should be available after tomorrow's SUP scan.

Ciao.

Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 428 6939