Subject: DS for sale?
To: port-pmax@netbsd.org <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James O'Kane <jo2y+@cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/25/1998 15:41:34
If the price is right, I'm thinking about selling my 2100. It's a good
machine, but I don't seem to have the time to give it the love it deserves.
I'm currently in Pittsburgh, PA and you would have to pay for shipping from
here or pick it up.
It has the full 24 Megs or Ram, a large B&W monitor, keyboard and hockey
puck mouse. I'd like to keep the HD (77Meg) but if you give me a drive,
I'll install it and install a full version of NetBSD from my nfs server. I
have an AUI loopback adapter and a SCSI cable that fit onto the back of the
machine.

Any questions let me know (privately and not to the list :)

-james