Subject: Re: kn01_intr_establish in sys/dev/tc/if_le_ibus.c
To: None <erik@mediator.uni-c.dk>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/19/1998 13:58:14
>According to the changes in conf/DS3100, I removed options DS3100 and
>added an include of arch/pmax/conf/ibus.std to my kernel configuration
>file.

Assuming you already have the
	 options DEC_3100

adding ibus.std should be all that's necessary.  The older
baseboard-select options hadn't been used anywhere for some time, and
this was a good time to garbage-collect them.

>Is ...dev/tc/if_le_ibus.c supposed to be updated since rev. 1.8 of
>12 Jan 1998 ?

Yes, it's updated, but it won't show up until tomorrow's sup.

I've put a copy of the source file in
     ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax/tmpsrc/if_le_ibus.c
for anyone who wants it in the meantime.