Subject: Re: SysV shared memory?
To: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
From: mjbedy <mjbedy@Oakland.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/07/1998 11:52:28
   It probably does, my prevoius message was poorly worded. I just
happened to know that when a program asks the Xserver on pmax for shared
memory you get instant seg fault. It may be a problem in the kernel that
needs to be fixed.=20

   My prevous message was just to explain what was happening, and how to
get around it. The 'why' of the matter is probably what he was noticing in
gdb.=20

   Anybody know if shared memory is supposed to work in pmax?

   -- Mike