Subject: Mozilla on pmax update.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/04/1998 12:11:50
Folks,

Just a note on where I'm up to with mozilla on the the pmax.  Currently,
I've got everything compiling, but ld is failing with a signal 11
when loading a static binary.  A quick look by Jonathan Stone hasn't
got anywhere with this yet.  The next thing I'll try is to get shared
libraries working.

I'll get some diffs ready for what I've got so far as soon as I get a
chance.

Note that I'm using Motif 1.2.3, and not Lesstif.  I'm still checking
on whether I can distribute binaries outside my company.  When (if) I
get things working with Motif, I'll try Lesstif.

More later,
Simon.