Subject: Re: Bash 2.01
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <erik@mediator.uni-c.dk>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/30/1998 19:44:00
On Sat, Mar 28, 1998 at 04:27:49PM -0800, Aaron J. Grier wrote:

> I'm having a similar problem...  I'm getting "undefined reference to
> `__stat13'" compiling things if I don't specify the -static.

Are you - by chance- running -current? I had a horrible fight to get
rid of these __stat13 undefined things until I realized that I had to
delete all previous versions of /usr/lib/lib.so.something (even if
the soft links pointed to the newest version).

If you have several minor versions of the shared libc, try to delete
all but the newest version.

- Erik