Subject: Re: 1.3.1 install media available
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/20/1998 09:40:37
On Mar 20, 12:15pm, Geir Inge Jensen wrote:
> On 19 Mar, Jonathan Stone wrote:
> >
> > I've rebuilt the 1.3.1 kernels to fix the ioasic clock problem,
> > updated the diskimage .gz file and tarball to 1.3.1, and put them on
> > ftp.netbsd.org in ~ftp/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3.1/pmax.
>
> Any chance of getting a diff relative to 1.3.1 source?

>From LAST_MINUTE:

  this caues kernels to panic early in boot. A  patch for this problem
  is in the NetBSD-1.3.1/pmax-rtc.diff.gz. The patch has been
  applied to the kernels in the max binary distribution and media.
  Apply the patch _after_ applying the 1.3.1 patch.  Alternatively,
  backing out the 1.3.1 changes to sys/arch/pmax/tc/mcclock_ioasic.c
  also works.

The patch is actually in NetBSD-1.3.1/source/pmax-rtc.diff.gz though.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			mhitch@montana.edu
Computer Consultant