Subject: Re: PMAGB-J framebuffer support
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Collins <ccollins@pcug.org.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/06/1998 11:52:24
Michael L. Hitch wrote:

> On Mar  5,  3:40pm, Chris Collins wrote:
> > This is my second call for help - I'm looking for documentation for the
> > PMAGB-J framebuffer - I previously mistyped this as PMAXB-J -- Anyway, I
> > need doco so I can do the driver for NetBSD, and in turn - Linux.
>
>   What is a PMAGB-J?  If it's an accelerated card, I doubt very much
> you will be able to find any documentation.
Well - My theory is that the PMAGB-J is either one of the following:

1)	PMAG-J  Framebuffer
or
2)	PMAG-JA Framebuffer

I'm not really sure which - but it is the 24/32 bit framebuffer on 'my'
DecStation 5000/240.

BTW, this framebuffer is driving a DEC Trinatron 20inch monitor at
1280x1024 at 24bpp - so I really would like to be able to hang onto it.

| Chris Collins        | This message was brought to you |
| ccollins@pcug.org.au | on 100% recycled electrons      |