Subject: Re: netboot 3100
To: John Varnell <jvarnel1@tuelectric.com>
From: David Burren <davidb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/05/1998 09:10:04
> From: "John Varnell" <jvarnel1@tuelectric.com>
> To: port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG
> Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 11:16:29 -0600
> Subject: netboot 3100

> I am mop booting my 3100 from a ibm laptop running linux 2.0.30.  I have a
> problem that when I try to boot I get this on my linix box:

	[error dialog removed]

> and I get Unknown error : code 72 on the vaxstation 3100
>
> Why and what is rong.

Sorry, I know I'm not answering your specific MOP query, but the
VAXstation 3100 is a different beast to the DECstation 3100.
It has a VAX CPU instead of a MIPS one, and you should be looking
at NetBSD/VAX.

Unless you're just after help with the MOP portion in the hope that
someone here with DEC experience knows a little about VAXstation
netbooting?...

Cheers
__
David Burren