Subject: Re: netboot 3100
To: John Varnell <jvarnel1@tuelectric.com>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/04/1998 19:19:41
  Uhhh...All VAXen and PDP11 (and other PDPs, for that matter)
processors are DEC products.  They've made MANY variations of PDP and
VAX processors, both chip-level and board-level.

  All DECstations and DECsystems are based on MIPS R-series
processors, mostly R2000s and R3000s.  All VAXstations are based on
various VAX processors.

                   -Dave McGuire
                    mcguire@neurotica.com