Subject: NetBSD 1.3.1/pmax
To: 'port-pmax@netbsd.org' <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Mohr <rmohr@triax.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/03/1998 19:33:17
Anyone have any idea what the forecasted release date of 1.3.1 is?

Short of that, can someone tell me how to go about applying the fix for the
non-fuctioning mouse under Xwindows on the DECstation 3100?  I was told
that it involved a change in DELAY() in the file /sys/archpmax/dev/lt201.c.
 The /sys directory on my installation is empty so I assume this is part of
the source distribution rather than what is installed with the binaries.
 Is there any way to recompile the 1.3 kernal to include this change?  What
files should I aquire to achieve such a result?  Or am I better off
waiting?  Thanks for whatever help you can offer,

Rob Mohr