Subject: RE: X on a DECstation 3100
To: 'djv@bedford.net' <djv@bedford.net>
From: Rob Mohr <rmohr@triax.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/27/1998 22:32:21
/dev/mouse is already linked to /dev/fb0.

ls -al /dev/mouse
lrwx------  1 root  wheel  3 Feb 27 19:53 /dev/mouse -> fb0

I saw mention of this problem in the list archives, but no sign of a
solution.  It sounds like the problem is specific to the 3100 from what I
can gather.  Anyone come up with a fix yet?

(P.S.  I added an .xinitrc file to my home directory based on the man page
for xinit.  Now that twm is running the xterm does have a window border.
 Still no mouse though.)

Rob Mohr