Subject: twm coredumps? [was Re: 2 much 2 list 4-free]
To: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/24/1998 12:57:56
>obNetBSD: is 1.3.1 going to have a recompiled mono server and / or window
>managers?  twm crashes reliably, and even the fvwm I compiled myself does
>the same...

Uh, oh.  Is this on the PMAG-AA again?

twm works okay for me on a CFB, but then I've barely changed my twmrc
(other than changing hostnames) since I upgraded from awm.

Could you provide some more details?   The framebuffer hardware,
what clients you're using, what the screen looks like, etc?

We really need either a coredump to debug with gdb -- a stack
traceback from twm.core would be nice, ack, symbols -- or to be able
to reproduce the crash.

If you can get sonme of those together, please send a PR.