Subject: Re: disklabel trouble on a pmax(pmin?)
To: James O'Kane <jo2y+@cs.cmu.edu>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/01/1998 16:58:02
>This worked, i rebooted and typed boot -f rz(0,0,0)netbsd and it booted, it
>also gave me an error saying it was recalculating the size of the
>disklabel, but that's what we wanted. :)

>I do think that there is a major lack in documentation available on-line. I
>searched for answers before I came to the mailing list. Is there any
>interest in writing some better install guides? I would start with my
>experience, and then turn it over to the list for suggestions? Or is there
>already a committee for this?

There's a committee of one: Simon Burge, with pointers, uh,
interference :) from myself Gregory Mcgarry, and others.  Simon's hard
disk, wiht sysinst notes and documentation, suffered a catastrophic
failure shortly before Simon left on summer vacation in December, just
before the 1.3 freeze.

If you wanted to collaborate with Simon, that'd be really great by me.
IIRC, Simon can be reached as simonb@netbsd.org or simonb@telstra.com.au.