Subject: ds31000 bits and pieces...
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike... <mkoch@me.mediaone.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/19/1998 21:38:56
I have 4 fairly gutted systems. What's avail:

8 megs of RAM
2 scsi cable assemblies
1 or 2 color framebuffers
powersupplies (4)
battery pack (1 or 2)
...whatever I can unscrew/unplug.

I'll not ship the cases. If you want a mobo you'll get all 4 (one might
have a problem and just not sure about the others w/o a drive...); will
give preference to somebody who needs an inet chip and pull one off of
one of the mobos tho. If many people want mobos I might sit down and
look at them more carefully.
So... you pay shipping [USA/Canada only] and handling. Handling means:
box (if applicable) and $2.99 for a bottle of Hacker-Pschorr or Pilsener
Urquell (if applicable... not gonna bother 4 a letter or envelope... but
if I start taping up boxes -> I get thirsty!).
Nope, I'm not gonna ship EVERYTHING to one person... I'd rather have
lots of people get what they NEED to fix their machine and bring a bit
of NetBSD/pmax happiness into their lives.
[yeah, I know it'll max. the beer I get... but that's besides the point
:) ]    If you're in the SE Michigan area let me know.

1st e-mailed - 1st served. Hurry... these are in the hallway... on the
way to the dumpster.  No warrantees...guarantees or any tees...
No shirt, no shoes, no service.

 MIKE...