Subject: Re: yet another off-topic question: DS5000/240 hardware
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benson L Chow <bc3c+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/18/1998 18:40:15
Excerpts from internet.computing.netbsd.port-pmax: 18-Jan-98 yet another
off-topic quest.. by mkoch@mw.mediaone.net
> There used to be a website w/ info on the 3100... since then has
> vanished.. anybody have the docs that were offered there?

Hi NetBSD/PMAX'ers...

I used to have a tiny page on the 3100, but have not been able to
maintain it after losing my perm IP conn to my computer.  I moved it to
another temporary server for the time being, but it has not been updated
recently and I haven't had a chance to play with my 3100 often (anyway,
the HW information is still good, the machines are old and I don't think
they'll change too much! :)

I'm not sure if this is the one Mike is referring to, but I have a
temporary link to two temporary versions on

http://www.erols.com/tchow

It includes most of the stuff you'd find elsewhere, but just
highlighting the 3100... includes pinouts, some bootrom/POST
information, and links...

-bc