Subject: Re: SFB cards (was Re: NetBSD 1.3Alpha Install Woes...)
To: David Burren <davidb@convergent.com.au>
From: James Alexander Jacocks <silence@wam.umd.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/12/1997 17:42:46
Well, sorry that I took so long to respong this time.  (Exam time, you
know? :) )  ANyway, I looked at my SFB, and the second crystal seems to be
at the frequency of a PMAGB-BC (i.e. 69.1968 mHz) even though it is
labeled (on the outside) and calls itself a PMAGB-BA.  Shouldn't this
work then?

More confused than before,

J. Alexander Jacocks	Systems Administrator
			National Institutes of Health
			NIH/DCRT/CFB/EASS
silence@wam.umd.edu	alex_jacocks@nih.gov