Subject: Re: sysinst death
To: Terry R. Friedrichsen <terry@venus.sunquest.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/05/1997 11:16:42
On Thu, 4 Dec 1997 11:32:10 -0700  "Terry R. Friedrichsen" wrote:

> (In actual truth, I wish there was a way to tell sysinst to just use the
> partitioning that's already on the disk.  OTOH, when sysinst is running
> solidly, you won't have to go through the partitioning stuff more than
> once, so maybe it's OK this way.)

Hmm.  An option at the "choose your installation" menu, have an option
"d" to read the current disklabel, and then drop into the "partitions
ok?" menu shouldn't be too hard, but I don't think I'll have a chance
to do it...  Also, should this menu be called "choose your partition
layout" or similar?

Simon.